DFCon, hybrid (in-person or virtual) premier international, interdisciplinary diabetic foot conference in North America, now in its 22nd year, is designed for the wide spectrum of generalists and specialists who diagnose and manage the diabetic foot. The conference will delve into diagnostic and interventional strategies for diabetic foot ulcers and amputation prevention. DFCon allows close interaction with world-renowned clinician-scientists.
On the agenda:
- COVID Toe and Flow
- How Post COVID Limb Preservation Can Respond to the Amputation Pandemic
- How Vaccinations Can Teach Us About Limb Preservation Intervention in Rural Communities
- Interdisciplinary Limb Preservation Team
- Non-CME Workshops “Roses are red, 3C Patch is true! It has your living cells. And they’ll heal you!”: 1)Transforming Wound Healing with Hydrofiber™ TechnologySponsored by ConvaTec; 2)Hyper-personalized Skin Regeneration with 3D Bioprinting & AI Sponsored by ROKIT Healthcare
- Great Debates: Extremism in the Defense of Limbs; Pedal Loop Angioplasty Is What's Next
- Implantable High Frequency Spinal Stimulation for Painful Neuropathy
- On the Topic of Topicals and an Oracle for Orals: The Current and Future State of Play
- Brain Computer Interfaces and Sensations
- Deep Vein Arterialization from Deep in the Heart of Texas
- In Vascular Disease, Big MAC is SAD and BAD: The Role of Medial Artery Calcification in Outcomes
- Ask Me Anything! - How to Build a Team or Limb Preservation Clinic?
- Diabetic Foot Infections from A to Z
- Management of Charcot and Osteomyelitis: The Current State of Play
Format: Didactic talks, panel discussions, Q&A sessions, specialty symposia and workshops.
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
September 29 - October 1, 2022
Universal City, California 91608, United States