Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Primary Care Physician who is interested in a unique full-time position that combines Primary Care, Urgent Care, and Occupational Health. The practice is located in San Luis Obispo, CA , right across the street from the hospital and combines all three areas under one roof.
We are seeking a motivated physician that is looking for a long-term position with a potential leadership opportunity later down the line.
- Full-time opportunity with well-established practice
- Outpatient only – hospitalists available to admit patients
- No call!
- Combination of Primary Care, Urgent Care, and Occupational Medicine
- Practice is open 7 days a week: Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-7:00PM and weekends from 9:00AM-4:00PM
- Each provider has an MA assigned to them
- X-ray on site – every x-ray has an over-read
- MD or DO required
- BE/BC in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med-Peds
- Must be comfortable mainly seeing patients up to 18 years old and some pediatrics for acute events on the Urgent Care side
- DOT certified or willing and eligible to become DOT certified
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B cap-exempt employer at this time.
About San Luis Obispo, California:
Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the Central Coast of California is truly a hidden gem. Lush vineyards and golden sunlight beckon as they welcome you to San Luis Obispo County. Shimmering beaches, world renowned vineyards, lush forests, and rolling hills with gorgeous vistas, create a one-of-a-kind backdrop. It has attracted many people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of San Francisco and Los Angeles for more balance and quality in their life. In addition to our picture-perfect weather and terrific recreational opportunities, we are blessed with an excellent school system including Cal Poly a top rated University located in San Luis Obispo that draws students from all over the country.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.