Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an additional Primary Care Physician for a full-time opportunity with our team in Framingham, Massachusetts. MetroWest Physician Services is comprised of Primary Care and Specialty Care facilities located throughout Bostons MetroWest area including Middlesex, Norfolk, and Worcester Counties. We are looking for talented and highly skilled physicians to join our dynamic group as we continue to grow.
Our large network of physicians offers a built-in referral base and the opportunity to ramp-up fairly quickly. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that are looking to join an established group and are wanting to make a tremendous impact on a community.
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance, disability, 401K, and much more), and malpractice insurance
- Full-time, employed opportunity - Available Immediately!
- Outpatient only - no inpatient required
- Call is phone only as we have hospitalists to care for all inpatient needs
- Established practice with robust internal training for all support staff so our physicians can focus on quality patient care
- Work-life balance: We partner directly with our physicians to ensure this can be achieved
- High-quality EMR platform to streamline specialist to PCP communication and allow for efficiencies throughout our offices
*We also have Primary Care opportunities available in our Worcester, MA market
About MetroWest Physician Services:
Our core belief is that a doctor-patient relationship is a partnership that should provide continuity of care for all stages and ages of life. It is our goal to support our physicians with everything they need to help them reach their personal and professional goals. Some benefits you can look forward to includes:
- Dedicated marketing and development teams to create personalized plans to showcase our physicians
- Highly experienced operation teams that partner with our physicians to collaborate on practice culture and operational excellence
- A strong team of experienced practice managers to ensure smooth day-to-day practice operation and optimal patient flow and satisfaction
- Innovative technologies: Online scheduling, professional data mining, and televised patient education to promote patient satisfaction and well-being
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with the American Board of Family Medicine or American Board of Internal Medicine
- Massachusetts licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Massachusetts
- Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to sponsor J1 waivers at this time and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.