At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60 hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively recruiting for an additional outpatient Primary Care Physician in El Paso, TX.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one other physician in their well-established private practice that has been serving the community for over 13 years. Due to continuous growth, the physician is very motivated and ready to welcome a new physician into their busy practice.
- Full-time opportunity with established private practice - Available Immediately
- Outpatient only
- No hospital rounding required
- Clinic is open Monday-Friday from 9:00AM-9:00PM and Saturdays from 10:00AM-2:00PM
- Call will be 1:2 (weekly) - goes through an answering service first; rare to get calls
- Physician can do basic procedures in the office if desired
Rich with nature, culture, festivals, and historic sites, there is no shortage of excitement and activities for everyone. El Paso is consistently ranked one of the safest large cities in the U.S. El Paso is also home to several family friendly neighborhoods, excellent schools, and Division I universities and private colleges. Come enjoy 300+ clear days of sunshine and no state income tax!
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Med-Peds
- Texas licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Texas
- Motivated physicians of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
- Bilingual skills are a plus but not required
Please note: Unfortunately, this opportunity cannot sponsor a J1 waiver and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.