2nd Asian Public Mental Health Congress aims to nourish the discussion among researchers and key investigators from disciplines of psychiatry, neuroscience, genetics, and chemistry. Focus on depression research.
Opportunity to become a presenter and participate in Best Presenter/Best Young Researcher/Best Poster Awards competition.
- Neurology and Mental Health
- Human Resilience
- Epilepsy and Brain Disorder
- Addiction and Mental Health
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Women's Mental Health
- Mental Disorders and Mental Illness
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Treatment
- Global Epidemiology of Mental Illness
Format: Keynote address, plenary sessions, young researchers session and poster presentations.
November 29-30, 2021