The purpose of this symposium is to provide up-to-date information on the pathogenesis of the disease process, as well as evidence-based recommendations on the management and monitoring of IBD and other inflammatory and autoimmune disorders. Through this course, the gap between state-of-the-art practice and current practices will be closed to provide a high quality, comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to patients with IBD. The organizers will be utilizing a novel framework of mentor experts and mentee case presentations during this symposium. Training, artificial intelligence and underrepresentation of IBD will be discussed.
On the agenda:
- Evolving Approaches to Diagnosis and Prognosis in IBD
- Disease Monitoring, Point of Care Testing
- Prevention of Progression of Crohn’s Disease
- The Progressive Nature of Ulcerative Colitis
- Approach to Resistant IBD: Considering Combination Therapies
- Approach to Complex Perianal Disease
- APP Lunch and Learn: Health Maintenance for the IBD Patient, the Role of the APP
- Extraintestinal Manifestations in IBD: What Are We Missing?
5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum
5.25 ABIM MOC points
5.25 ANCC contact hours
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
May 7, 2022
McLean, Virginia 22102, United States