This year’s virtual conference will address several important challenges that clinicians face when caring for older patients: assessing and managing suicide risk, assessing ability to operate a motor vehicle, and considering the therapeutic options in Alzheimer’s disease. This program is designed for all health care providers serving the aging population.
On the agenda:
- Adu(CAN)umab or Adu(CAN’T)umab: Where does Aducanumab Fit on the Spectrum of Medications to Manage Alzheimer’s Disease
- Clinical and Ethical Implications of Biomarker Testing for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Update: Has COVID-19 Isolation Lead to More Depression in Late Life?
- New Findings from the Pittsburgh Longitudinal Research Program in Late-Life Suicide: Implications for Identification and Treatment
- Driven to the Edge – Driving in Older Patients
Format: Lectures and Q&A sessions.
6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum
October 28, 2021
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, United States