Stay on top of the newest practices, treatments, and approaches to reach better outcomes and improve the quality of care for children.
- Evaluate recent basic science and clinical advances in pediatrics
- Determine the bench to beside applications of recent scientific advances to the clinical care of children
- Evaluate traditional principles of care in light of recent scientific advances in pediatrics
Opportunities to interact with the speakers will be maximized through Q&A, while convenience will be maintained with recorded sessions available for a short period after the course.
- Health Equity
- Common Pediatric Urology Concerns
- COVID-19 Updates
- Updates in Pediatric Dermatology
- COVID-19 & Return to Play/Cardiomyopathy
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum
4.75 CNE contact hours
October 28, 2021