The theme: “Achieving the quadruple aim: Resilient systems in times of crisis.”
This hybrid (virtual or in-person) conference, sponsored jointly by the American Medical Association, Mayo Clinic and Stanford University, promotes scientific research and discourse on health system infrastructure and actionable steps organizations that can be taken to improve physician well-being. Attendees can participate in topical and relevant sessions with presenters and will gain best practices and tools to improve professional satisfaction.
The conference will highlight sustaining physician well-being during and after a pandemic, and promoting connectedness and inclusion in the medical profession.
- Explore creative ways to improve the organization’s work environment and promote a positive culture to enable self-care, personal growth and compassion (for yourself, colleagues and patients)
- Evaluate organization’s efficiency of practice and identify organizational systems that could improve healthcare quality and patient safety
- Assess personal level of resilience and outline an action plan for increasing one’s physical, emotional, and professional wellness
- Develop and implement effective strategies to measure physician wellness and/or advanced leadership support for wellness as a strategic priority within participant organization
- Leverage a network of internal and external peers to exchange best practices and share lessons learned as it relates to fostering physician health
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
October 7-9, 2021
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258, United States