Infectious Disease Physician - Exeter, New Hampshire
Immediate opening for a part-time (0.8 FTE), fellowship-trained ID physician to join our 185 plus provider network.
- Outpatient and inpatient responsibilities
- Work closely with a supportive Infection Prevention team.
- 1:5 call with regional call partnership for multiple hospitals.
- Collegial, flexible & collaborative culture.
- Competitive base salary with potential for wRVU incentives.
- Full benefits package:
- Medical, dental, disability/life insurance & multiple retirement options.
- Relocation package & temporary housing available.
- Generous CME dollars.
- Six weeks paid time off.
We are located in the beautiful Seacoast region of New Hampshire - just a few minutes from the beach and just one hour from Boston, MA and Portland, Maine. Outstanding educational opportunities for families, including Phillips Exeter Academy.
While practicing medicine within our community, you will also enjoy fantastic four-season recreation, no state sales or income taxes, and a superb quality of life within one of the lowest crime rates in the nation.
Completion of accredited MD/DO, BC/BE in Infectious Diseases, unrestricted medical license, current DEA without restriction and CPR with AED within 6 months of hire.
For more information contact:
Heather Mamos, phone: 603.580.7131 email: email@example.com
Visit us online: www.CorePhysicians.org