CharterCARE Health Partners is a regional coordinated health care system anchored by 2 esteemed community hospitals of Roger Williams Medical Center and Our Lady of Fatima. Roger Williams Medical Center a prominent community hospital is currently inviting Fellows or Practicing Physicians in Infectious Disease to apply. In this desirable per diem opportunity located in the heart of Providence, Rhode Island, you will enjoy equitable per diem, part time or locum (weekday and/or weekends) shifts of inpatient rounding, outpatient clinical time, and precepting residents. Roger Williams Medical Center is a well-respected hospital leader in academic research that precepts internal medicine students from Boston University, with an exceptional transition rate from internal medicine to fellowship programs. We are interested in an infectious disease physician who puts quality and compassionate patient care at the forefront committed to patients, families, community, and our fellow care team.
Roger Williams Medical Center provides seamless patient access to a wide range of extraordinary caring physicians, specialist, and expert fellow care team leaders. You will find innovative research, state of the art technology, and advanced treatment services in acute care, cancer care, oncology /bone marrow transplant, geriatric health, surgical, and behavioral health with approximately 550 medical staff members.
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Malpractice coverage
- Free easy access onsite parking
- Expert clinical operations and seamless employment onboarding
- Provider centric executive and administrative staff support
- Medical degree (MD or DO)
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Fellowship Trained in Infectious Disease (or soon eligible)
- Rhode Island Federal DEA and Controlled Substance License (or soon eligible)