This conference will be offered as a hybrid (in-person or virtual) experience due to COVID-19 pandemic spread.
The conference, organized by International Association of Providers of AIDS Care (IAPAC), will feature the presentation and discussion of HIV treatment and biomedical prevention adherence research, and current behavioral and clinical perspectives in practicum, within the context of optimizing the continuum of HIV care and prevention. Strategies to optimize antiretroviral therapy and pre-exposure prophylaxis adherence will be highlighted.
- Treatment Adherence – Jessica Haberer, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA and Jean Bisimwa Nachega, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Biomedical Prevention – Faith Kiruthi, Nairobi City County Health Services, Nairobi, Kenya and Jean-Jacques Parienti, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, France
- Community Engagement – Erika Castellanos, Global Actions for Trans Equality, Amsterdam, Netherlands and Stephaun Wallace, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
- Continuum of Care – Aadia Rana, University of Alabama at Birmingham, AL, USA and Dorina Onoya, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Implementation Science – Elvin Geng, Washington University in St. Louis, MO, USA and Juliet Iwelunmor, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO, USA
Venue: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
November 7-9, 2021
Orlando, Florida 32819, United States