Presented virtually 12.00 - 4.45 p.m. by radiologists across multiple subspecialties, alongside experts in epidemiology, public health, and oncology, this meeting will deliver a frontline-focused update on the principal problems still plaguing physicians around the world.
On the agenda:
- Current State of COVID Mutations and Variants
- Long COVID Survivors: Spectrum of Clinical Symptoms and Treatments
- Long COVID: Spectrum of Thoracic Imaging Findings
- Status of Vaccines and Therapies for COVID
- Post-Vaccination Complications/COVID Vaccination Boosters in the Immunosuppressed
- How to Overcome Vaccine Hesitancy
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Cancer Screening
- Financial Impact of COVID-19 on the US Economy, Healthcare System and Radiology
Format: Lectures, Q&A sessions.
4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum
January 28, 2022