Listen to renowned speakers, learn about best practices, explore innovations, present research and network in the field of infectious disease prevention and control.
On the agenda:
- Communicating science and scientific uncertainty during an evolving pandemic
- Modelling epidemics in real time: Coming of age?
- Using social science methods to support the prevention and control of infectious diseases in Europe: Results from the SONAR-Global project
- COVID-19: Novel methods/Digital health
Surveillance: Implementation and evaluation
- Digital health opportunities for Public Health: How far from reality?
- Food and waterborne diseases and zoonoses: Outbreaks
- Immune system and vaccine-preventable diseases
24 European CME credits
November 16-19, 2021