Mercy Clinic is seeking a Clinical Geneticist to help us develop a brand-new program on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. This position is an excellent opportunity for professional career growth and advancement in a state-of-the art medical center.
This exciting opportunity provides:
Mercy Hospital St. Louis includes:
- Large variety of clinical activities including adult and pediatric patient care.
- No hospital rounding or inpatient consults - outpatient only.
- Clinical support from our three genetic counselors.
- Great work/life balance and flexible scheduling.
- Potential for research and teaching opportunities.
- Excellent subspecialty support.
- Physician Wellness Programs.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- 979-bed, full-accredited teaching hospital
- Over 9,000 births annually
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists
- Fully accredited cancer program at the David C. Pratt Center in St. Louis that holds several accreditations and quality awards
Mercy, one of the 25 largest U.S. health systems, serves millions annually with nationally recognized quality care and one of the nation's largest Accountable Care Organizations. Mercy is a highly integrated, multi-state health care system including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient and urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 3,400 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners, as well as more than 40,000 co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all. Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future. For more information, please contact:
Megan Zielinski, MHA, CPRP-DEI
Senior Physician Recruiter - Mercy Clinic East Community
Click here to login or register!