ThedaCare seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join an established program of 25 Physicians and 10 Advanced Practice Clinicians at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton and ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, located in the Fox Valley of Wisconsin.
- 7 on 7 off schedule (7p-7a)
- NP/PA support at night
- We have Mosaic Family Medicine Residency here in Appleton who does its inpatient hospitalist work with our team. They have a resident in the hospital every night in Appleton to help with admissions, cross cover, and to further their education
- No required procedures
- Earn extra pay for additional shifts covered
- Diverse patient population that provides a broad spectrum of pathologies
- Closed ICUs with excellent Critical Care support from Pulmonary and Anesthesia
- ThedaCare Stroke, Cardio, Inpatient Rehab, and Inpatient Psych Units available
- Available on-site resources include: Hospice, Palliative Care, Dietary, PT/OT, Psychiatry, and Speech Therapy
- Electronic Medical Record-EPIC network connects our program to ThedaCare Primary Care, as well as independent Physicians
- Involvement in quality and process improvement is encouraged and supported
Primary Care physicians at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton initiated the Hospitalist program in 1998, providing a solid base of support by referring physicians.
Hospitalists play an integral part in quality improvement in an effort to continually improve the quality of care for the community we serve. We value Quality over Production. Our providers are involved in projects and committees across the spectrum of hospital care to influence the care that is delivered. The hospitalist program encourages and supports such involvement.