Join the largest private medical center in Louisia na.
Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group is expanding and has Med/Peds opportunities in the Baton Rouge area and surrounding communities. The Our Lady of the Lake team can offer:
- One of the area's largest physician networks with more than 500 providers in over 100 locations
- Outpatient practice with phone call only to ensure work-life balance
- Innovative compensation model - On average, our primary care physicians are earning $300,000+ annually
- Flexible scheduling may be available depending on location
- On-Site Clinical Care Partners to support your quality outcomes
- Excellent benefits package with company contribution to 403(b)
- License and Board Certification fees reimbursed
- $2,800 CME allowance
- Residency Stipend, Sign-On Bonus, and Relocation Allowance offered
- 26 Days of allowed time off per year
- Malpractice Insurance and Tail covered
- Hospitalist services available
- Multiple Specialists and EPIC EMR across network (inpatient and outpatient)
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility is required
Visit ololrmc.com to learn more about our dynamic group of providers.
About Baton Rouge:
Located on the eastern bank of the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana and its second-largest city. Baton Rouge is home to Louisiana State University, Southern University and is a major industrial, petrochemical, medical, research, motion picture, and growing technology center of the American South. Baton Rouge enjoys a strong economy that has helped the city be ranked as one of the "Top 10 Places for Young Adults" by Portfolio Magazine and one of the top 20 cities in North America for economic strength by Brookings. Just an hour away from New Orleans, Baton Rouge is the perfect city to explore the eclectic culture of Louisiana; and the mild climate, lakes, and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well. With a vibrant music and arts scene, a myriad of exciting shopping and dining options, and rich sense of history, Baton Rouge was named the 4th Happiest City in America, and is a great place to work and live. To explore Baton Rouge further, please click here .