Prism Primary Care - Alma, Michigan
Full time opportunity to practice internal medicine with a private practice that has a strong relationship with MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot. This is a Traditional Practice Model.
- U.S. medical degree or foreign equivalent
- Board eligible or board-certified
- Completed a three-year residency or a fellowship in internal medicine
- Must have or be eligible for an unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Michigan and a Controlled Substance License
Reason for Recruitment
Community need and replacement of retiring physician.
This practice is part of MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot .
Other Physicians in Practice
Practitioner will be one of two providers at this location.
All aspects of primary care for an adult population, including evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients in an outpatient setting; preparing and reviewing patient charts; prescribing medications; performing a balance of outpatient and inpatient procedures and surgeries; and providing appropriate follow-up after discharge.
MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot
Competitive compensation plan. Benefits include:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
Traditional office hours
The Best of Both Worlds
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work -- truly, the best of both worlds. For more information, check out our series of short video clips: "The Best of Both Worlds" and find out what has brought so many other physicians here to the middle of Michigan.