LOCATION: Montgomery, AL; skilled nursing facilities
SCHEDULE: M-F flexible; no overnight call duties - primary call handled by advance practice clinicians
REQUIREMENTS: ABIM or ABFM
COMPENSATION: Excellent, competitive compensation
Further your career providing compassionate patient care as a family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric physician on our inpatient primary care team in the Montgomery, Alabama area. Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you.
offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Competitive compensation
- Medical directorships available
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to clinician wellness program