We are seeking an Internal Medicine physician to be employed by a hospital that was recently named as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Illinois . Join Wabash General Hospital in Mt. Carmel, IL with supportive Administration, collaborative team and work in a brand-new 32,000 square foot medical office building that just broke ground in December 2020.
Its Mission - is to provide high-quality, cost-effective health care in Wabash and surrounding counties, and promote the general health of its residents.
- A monthly stipend during medical school and residency
- Student loans paid off by Wabash General Hospital
- Traditional practice during business hours during the week.
- After hours call and inpatient coverage by the Hospitalist Group paid separately from the hospital.
- Responsible for call one week per month.
- Option to buy into Hospitalist Group.
- Competitive compensation; 2-year base salary guarantee
Mt. Carmel, IL an upscale, peaceful place to live and is only 20 miles north of Interstate 64 which is the corridor from St. Louis, MO to Louisville, KY. Mt. Carmel offers educational opportunities with a choice of public or private grade school, a high school, and Wabash Valley Junior College. It is 45 minutes away from a vastly growing community, Evansville, IN. Evansville offers the University of Evansville and the University of Southern Indiana.