Internal Medicine in West Texas - Lubbock, TX, USA
Internal Medicine in West Texas
Join system employed position. Work with busiest internal medicine physician in Lubbock.
- Mon thru Fri practice with 8A to 5:30 office hours.
- See around 20 patients per day.
- Take hospital call 25 days out of year. Great way to build practice and increase income.
- Average around 8 new in-patients when on call. APPs handle inpatient after-hours work. You will consult with APPs.
- Work out of 500-bed Level I Trauma Center with a Regional Burn Center
- Primary teaching hospital for Texas Tech Health Sciences Center
- $250k salary + wRVU incentive + $23,500 call stipend + $25K signing bonus + $10K relocation + comprehensive benefits.
- Hospital has won Best Place to Work in Texas award many years in a row
- Lubbock is a beautiful university community with a local population of 300K. Area boasts excellent amenities, shopping, and restaurants.
- Great public and private schools, tort reform, and no state income tax are additional benefits.