Growing Rural IL Practice with Shareholder Potential for Med/Ped Physician
Join a growing rural Illinois practice that is backed by a financially sound healthcare system. This collegial multi-specialty group is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (Med/Ped) Physician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position.
- Work collaboratively in a MSG of 25+
- Option for emphasis on OB patient population
- Practice in a brand new, state of the art 68,000 sq. ft. clinic
- See patients of all ages and conditions
- Supported by a strong medical staff and premier ancillary services
- Call is only 4?5 days/month and 1 in 6 weekends call.
- Round at the hospital per patient need.
- Nursing home rounds are only 1 day/month.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
- Enjoy a 2-year competitive salary guarantee with bonus override potential
- Opportunity to become a shareholder after 1 year
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401K group plan
- Malpractice insurance
- Annual allotment for CME expense
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Plus, potential sign-on bonus and/or loan forgiveness
Med/Ped physicians who are passionate about their profession, dedicated to the well-being of their patients, and willing to embrace life in a smaller community are strongly encouraged to apply! *** NO J1 OR H1B VISA SUPPORT ***