Due to growth and expansion, Springfield Clinic , one of the largest multi-specialty physician owned medical practices in Illinois, is looking for Critical Care Intensivists to help lead growth initiatives . Springfield Clinic is committed to quality, safety, service and innovation to improve the health and lives of people in central Illinois. With more than 600 doctors and advanced practitioners on our team, we offer care in more than 80 specialties and sub-specialties through a network of medical offices and hospital affiliations across the region.
Springfield Clinic offers an excellent compensation package including relocation assistance, signing bonus, salary advance option and partnership opportunities.
The practice and benefits:
- Join a growing, successful, and independent Intensivist group practicing in this hospital since 2012
- Income up to $500,000+ plus full benefits
- 49 bed ICU, includes Neuro ICU and CCU
- Multidisciplinary Intensivist team with a dedicated ICU pharmacist
- medical, surgical, cardiac and neuro-critical care
- 7 on / 7 off schedule-12 hour shifts
- Medical student / resident teaching as well as hospital based innovative options for career development and projects
- FCCS trained and certified workforce including NPs and all house staff
- Competitive compensation that includes a guaranteed salary, sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, malpractice coverage, production bonuses, annual CME allowance, benefits, 401K, disability and life insurance. Additional option of advance up-front payment of up to 50K.
- H1B Cap Exempt
Springfield is a growing close knit, family friendly, community that offers the amenities of the larger cities without the cost. Springfield demographics embody families, young professionals, government employees, medical community, empty-nesters etc A vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual art and music festivals and historical buildings and landmarks. Springfield is home many public and private schools; also home to Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, The University of Illinois Springfield, and Lincoln Land Community College. Springfield is also situated with easy access via car, train or plane to St. Louis and Chicago. Whether you choose to live in a subdivision or downtown, Springfield is a place you can call home.