Primary Care in West Virginia University Town
We are currently seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible primary care physicians to join a prominent physician group with over 100 providers. Huntington, Virginia is a great town located within a 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati
- 390 bed regional referral center for 10 -14 hospitals, serving a population over 375,000
- Financially stable, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization
- Choose from 100% Outpatient or Traditional practice
- Excellent specialty/sub-specialty and APP support
- Offering attractive base salary guarantee, productivity bonus plan, and generous benefit package
Huntington, home to Marshall University, is a picturesque town on the banks of the Ohio River. Known as a historic and bustling city of commerce and heavy industry, the city is the second largest in the state and has one of the busiest ports in the US. Here you will find a family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities and excellent schools. Residents enjoy a moderate climate with four distinct seasons, stable housing market with low property taxes and great cost of living. For travelers, there are two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.