Family Medicine Opportunity in Missouri
We are seeking a Family Medicine physician with strong clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team at Hannibal Regional Medical Group. Located in Hannibal, MO you will enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a regional healthcare network.
Hannibal Regional Healthcare System is a private, multi-clinic, single hospital system, providing services to patients from Northeast Missouri, Southeast Iowa and West-Central Illinois. We are nearing completion of our $61 million dollar renovation and expansion project. Hannibal Regional Medical Group is a multi-specialty group practice consisting of 18 specialties and 45+ providers. The state of the art office is located in a Medical Office Building attached to the hospital.
Compensation & Benefit Details :
- Competitive Base Salary
- $20,000 Non-Productivity Bonus (Based on Metrics (Citizenship/ Quality/ Billing/ Volume))
- $50,000 Relocation Loan (Comp Signing Bonus)
- Productivity bonus based on WRVU
- 31 Days PTO
- 5 Days CME (Max is 10 days)
- $5,000 CME Stipend
- Residency Stipend
- Paid Malpractice
- Loan Repayment up to $100,000
- Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 403B w/ matching up to 6% of employee investment
- Moving Stipend (Up to $10,000)
Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1.5 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri. Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university. There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
Hannibal is Americas Heartland:
- Nestled on the banks of the Mississippi River in the heart of the Midwest, Hannibal is known around the world for being the boyhood home of one of the USAs greatest authors, Mark Twain.
- Strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- Hannibal's business community emphasizes its low taxes, local resources, and its close proximity to major highways and cities.
- A thriving artist community has developed here because of its central location between the East and West coasts, and affordable and stable real estate prices.
To learn more about our opportunity, please contact:
Hannibal Regional Healthcare System
6500 Hospital Drive, Hannibal, MO 63401