WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of South Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. The organization includes more than 1,600 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, approximately 20,000 employees, and more than 200 patient care centers. WellSpan Medical Group is seeking a full-time Internist for their Waynesboro location (Franklin County). Individual must be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine with Doctor of Medicine degree plus completion of a medical residency training program in Internal Medicine. He or she must also be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- BC/BE Internist to provide full-time, outpatient care
- State-of-the-art suburban office (multi-specialty clinic)
- Monday through Friday schedule, no evening or weekend office hours
- 1:7 call rotation
- The care team is comprised of three physicians, one nurse practitioner and one physician assistant
- Collegial and engaged staff within a smaller community
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-designed compensation model
- Competitive signing bonus
- $4,500 CME allowance
- Full relocation and retirement savings plan
- Excellent total rewards program (comprehensive benefits)
- Malpractice coverage including tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
Click Here to meet our provider team
For Confidential Consideration Contact:
Stew Sampsel, Physician Recruitment
Email: Show Email
Office: (717) 812-3958
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.