FQHC PACE Program - San Diego, CA
Enterprise Medical is assisting an innovative, dynamic health organization committed to providing services to all who need them.
- Non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the community?s underserved and culturally diverse people with over 40 sites and clinics throughout the San Diego area.
- Clinics are open Monday through Saturday from 8am - 5pm
- Dynamic and Diverse work environment with medical scribes to assist with charting
- Client is looking for a primary care physician to work out of its PACE Center in San Diego.
- San Diego PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly), is a coordinated health and social services program for the frail and elderly allowing participants to live at home and be part of the community.
- See patients over the age of 55.
- Candidate with strong desire to work with underserved patient population preferred.
- Spanish speaking is preferred; basic medical Spanish required
- Base salary based on background and years of experience.
- Excellent portfolio of benefits including: Annual Merit increases, Qualification for Loan Repayment Programs, Relocation Assistance, Malpractice Insurance
- with "Tail" coverage, Annual License Reimbursement, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Sick Leave
San Diego embodies laid-back California culture, complete with a boardwalk, surfing communities, and outstanding food! Breathe in the fresh ocean air at Sunset Cliffs Natural Park, then gobble down a fresh fish taco at an La Jolla seafood joint.