Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art 412-bed (all private) facility is currently seeking several BC/BE Family/Internal Medicine physicians to staff their rural health clinics.
- Employed positions in rural health clinics
- Outpatient only practice
- Rehab Coverage
- Medicare/Medicaid Reimbursements are higher for designated RHCs
- Join an additional 20+ primary care providers in our employed physician network with good specialty access (over 11 specialists in hospital owned MSG)
- All clinics have on site x-ray & lab & are within 20-40 minutes of the hospital
- Supervision of mid-levels required
- New GME program
- National Health Services qualified
Poplar Bluff is located in southern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 125K! U.S. News & World Report High Performers for COPD!
- Clean, safe, family friendly area – very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- 18-hole golf course & country club
- Strong public school system
- Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will offer a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Commencement Bonuses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance