Internist needed in Scenic Southern Iowa - Ottumwa, IA, USA
The Iowa Primary Care Association is actively recruiting for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician for a Community Health Center in Ottumwa, IA.
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday7:00am-6:30pm. Flexibility in schedule - scheduled 40 hours per week
- Patients: 18-20 average per day. 15-minute acute visits, 30-minute chronic visits.
- Number of Exam Rooms: 3 per physician and 2 per NP
- Staff at Family Practice Clinic Site: 4 provider staff and 11 clinical support staff. 3 dentists, 4 dental hygienists, 6 therapists, 1 psychiatrist, and 2 PMHNPs.
- Call is covered by a contracted nurse triage service. Hospital coverage not required.
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician welcome to apply.
- Compensation: Salaried position- 1-year guarantee then production plan and in addition quality incentive
- Contract Length: reviewed annually
- Insurance: Health and dental insurance
- Malpractice Insurance- FTCA
- Disability Insurance: Short term and Long-term disability
- CME: $3500 and 5 days
- PTO: Accrual 22 days per year first 5 years
- Holidays: in addition to PTO
- Loan Repayment: NHSC and PRIMECARRE
- Retirement Plan: 403 B with employee match
- Relocation allowance
- Starting bonus potential
Health Center Overview:
- EHR: Centricity
- Health Center was founded in 1999
- Non-profit- FQHC
- Provides care to over 17,000 patients (8100) dental patients
- Center provides Family Medicine, Dental, GYN, Pediatrics, and Behavioral Health
- Awarded the National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA) designation as a Patient Centered Medical Home Level 3.
- Lab and interpretive services as well as x-ray