Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician to join our primary care practice at M Health Fairview Clinic – Rosemount . Join our very high performing clinic with top-decile clinical quality and patient satisfaction scores.
- 8 provider primary care practice which includes Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Specialists in sports & physical therapy, anticoagulation, medication therapy management, and an onsite pharmacy.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- Virtual care offered and encouraged via video, telephone, and through EMR.
- 36 patient contact hours per week for full time - flexible schedule.
- Call Frequency: 1:6 low intensity - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package : generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.