A private practice in New York needs an additional internal medicine or family practice physician. The schedule is from 8 am to 5 pm with no nights, call, or weekends, and the possibility of a 4.5-day workweek. The incoming physician can expect to see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. You will be supported by mid-level and administrative support staff. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible in FM or IM to see adult patients.
This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation of $250K plus bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, ample vacation and holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Plattsburgh is located on Lake Champlain and sits only 18 miles south of Quebec. It has excellent schools and strong business development. It is also in close proximity to Montreal, Burlington VT, and Lake Placid.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Compensation of $250K plus bonus and a sign-on
- Ample vacation time and holidays
- Terrific practice with a great retention rate and excellent benefits
- Great schedule with a possible a 4.5-day workweek
- No call or weekends
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- BC/BE IM or FP to see adult patients
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced su...