A California healthcare organization is looking to hire a primary care medical director. This is a great opportunity to provide advanced medical care designed specifically for HIV-positive clients. You will also provide treatment that will impact the lives of the patients you work with. In addition, you will also influence policy and direction in a leadership role. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. You will work with nurses, care managers, and front office staff. You will also participate in the training of HIV fellows as well as other clinical trainees.
This health system opportunity has a competitive compensation package with quarterly productivity, and retention bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Provide primary care for HIV/AIDS patients
- Leadership role where you will influence policy and direction while impacting patients
- Be part of the research teams testing new medications to fight HIV
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- 18 - 22 patients per day
- Supervise mid-levels
- Participate in the training of HIV fellows
- Travel to other offices nearby
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail