Physician Assistant / Internal Medicine
A premiere healthcare group in New York, with over 300 providers across Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County, is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician Assistant to join their growing team. They are a patient-focused integrated healthcare delivery platform, with the goal of providing the highest level of quality care, by leveraging its network. They truly believe in putting their patients first. We are part of the community we serve and we understand the challenges and needs of our patients better than any other practice.
Compensation and Benefits for the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant :
- The starting salary for this position is $95,000 - $125,000 per year.
- This is a Full-time, Part-time or Per Diem position
- Benefits include Malpractice, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick Days, CME, Federal Holidays, Sign-on Bonus, Annual Bonus
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant :
- Must have an active State License
- New Graduates are welcome
Responsibilities of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant :
- Record patient medical history and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.