Nurse Practitioner / Bilingual Spanish
Brentwood, Long Island, NY
A busy Internal Medicine practice located in Brentwood, Long Island, with a focus on practicing exceptional Internal medicine is seeking a Bilingual Spanish Practitioner to join their team. They pride ourselves on taking that extra step to really get to know their patients, to offer them the best medical advice. It’s all part of their mission: compassionate care, advanced medicine, and close to home.
Compensation and Benefits for the Bilingual Spanish Nurse Practitioner:
- The starting salary range for this position is $110,000 - $140,000 per year.
- This is a Full-time position
- Malpractice, Health insurance, Vacation, CME, Federal Holidays, PTO, Productivity bonuses.
Requirements of the Bilingual Spanish Nurse Practitioner:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have at least 1 year of clinical experience
- Must be Bilingual Spanish
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Spanish Nurse Practitioner:
- Record patient medical history and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.