Internal Medicine / Family Medicine Physician
An established Primary Care practice located in the heart of Brooklyn NY is seeking a Practitioner for their growing practice. This is a great opportunity for a practitioner that is comfortable working autonomously in an environment that is respectful, friendly, and compliant. This practice is minutes away from the famous King's Theater, Prospect Park, and Barclays Center.
Compensation and Benefits for the Internal Medicine / Family Medicine Physician :
- The starting salary for this position is $90+ per hour (Negotiable).
- This is a Part-time position
- Benefits include Malpractice
Requirements of the Internal Medicine / Family Medicine Physician :
- Must have an active State license
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellows are Welcome
Responsibilities of the Internal Medicine / Family Medicine Physician :
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.