Advanced Practitioner Opportunity - Gainesville, GA
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is currently recruiting a Pre-Surgical PA or AGACNP, to join our growing in house pre-surgical service line. This opportunity is located at Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Gainesville.
- NGMC-Gainesville is a 557-bed multi-state regional referral center.
- Join one physician and one APP to review and clear patients for surgery.
- Need an interest in perioperative medicine
- Have a strong Internal Medicine or Cardiology background.
- Must have good communication skills.
- ACGME accredited Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and General Surgery Residency program.
- AGACNP or PA - Certified.
- Critical Care or ICU experience a plus.
- Ability to read EKGs.
- Team player mentality with a growth mindset.
- Ability to reach out to surgeons and anesthesiologist without hesitation.
- Schedule consists of day shifts.
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) , is a not-for-profit community health system located in Gainesville, Ga - just 45 miles northeast of Atlanta. NGHS provides a wide array of healthcare services complimented by a medical staff of over 1100 members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians with a service area of 19 counties and over a million and half people.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of Americas 50 best hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of Metro Atlantas Top 100 Workplaces by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011-2018.
NGMC offers highly competitive compensation plans, 401K matching/457B plans and life, health & disability insurance. We are in the third fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier
Contact Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter at