A new medical director opportunity is now available in southern California. This is a great opportunity to provide treatment that impacts the lives of the patients you work with. In addition, influence policy and direction in a leadership role. Practice HIV primary care, meaning you are responsible for managing common primary care conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma, COPD, hyperlipidemia. The incoming physician will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Come work with nursing, care managers, and front office staff to accommodate urgent care/walk-in patients. Also, review charts and perform peer reviews as assigned. Fellows are welcome to apply.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus quality bonus potential and a retention bonus. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO/sick days/holidays, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus quality bonus potential and a retention bonus
- Public service loan forgiveness program
- Opportunity to provide treatment that impacts the lives of your patients
- Influence policy and direction in a leadership role
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day, all outpatient
- Eligible for residents, or have to become certified within 1 year
- Must have HIV primary care experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your ...