Advanced Practice Provider
We are an adult, outpatient, Charleston Comprehensive Treatment Center and this provider will assist medical provider with day to day clinical practices. Position will function primary under the supervision of the medical provider. We have a large practice and have sufficient staff to allow us to treat our patients with great care
Psychiatric patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at Charleston Comprehensive Treatment Center is seeking to add a like-minded Advanced Practitioner to their diverse and dynamic team.
Connect with Physician Recruitment Today!
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant able to practice in the state of West Virginia
- Advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Minimum of 1 your of experience as a practicing nurse practitioner
- DEA License
- Willingness and ability to get X-Waiver
- Ability to work early hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in addiction/psychiatric treatment preferred