CompHealth is currently assisting a large New York multispecialty group with their search for an internal medicine physician. The clinic hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 8 pm, Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, and Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm. You will see an average of 3 patients per hour. Come join 8 other board-certified internists.
This employed opportunity has a competitive hourly rate plus production bonuses. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in New York City, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Maghan Wilbur directly at 203.663.9355 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2697464.
- Competitive base rate plus production bonuses
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Large multispecialty group
- Office is open Monday through Friday, and Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm
- Join 8 other board-certified internists with a lab on-site
- See an average of 3 patients per hour
- Must be board certified
- Great office location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail