Join a diverse team of physicians, advanced practitioners, and nutritionists that provide high quality, patient-centered care at our regional referral center in Danville, Pennsylvania. Known for our innovative use of the electronic health record and the development of innovative care delivery models, Geisinger offers physicians an excellent working environment with numerous resources at their fingertips.
Interested candidates should be board eligible/board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, or Family Medicine with additional training in Obesity Medicine/Nutrition Support.
At Geisinger, our NWM Physicians:
· Enjoy ample opportunity for professional growth including teaching fellows, residents and medical students, as well as participation in clinical research in conjunction with the Geisinger Obesity Institute (GOI).
· Fully integrate with our robust electronic health record (EPIC)
· Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams, that encompass both traditional weight loss modalities and surgical options.
· Benefit from the support of skilled specialists in surgical specialties (Bariatric Surgery)
We are proud of the support we provide:
· Competitive starting salary with sign-on loans (bonus) available
· Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, ample paid time off, generous CME time/allowance of $3500 /15 days, and much more
ABOUT GEISINGER: Geisinger is a physician-led health system comprised of approximately 32,000 employees, including nearly 1,800 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family.
Interested candidates please apply at Geisinger.org/careers or contact Deanna Reed, Senior Provider Recruiter/Geisinger, at: Show Email