Blake Medical Center is seeking a board certified internal medicine physician to serve as outpatient teaching faculty for the ACGME-accredited residency program.
- Board certified or board eligible in internal medicine
- Must maintain an active medical license in Florida
- Previous experience teaching in an internal medicine residency program is a plus
- Will supervise 3-4 residents 5 days per week
- No hospital call
- This opportunity is an HCA Healthcare employed position
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including: health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, CME, etc.
About Blake Medical Center:
Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited, tertiary hospital providing award-winning care. Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center, the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also provides one of only six burn centers in the State. Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7, a Joint Replacement and Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center, Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine. Blake's extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal, urologic, and general surgery. Blake Medical Center's Graduate Medical Education program includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine.