At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We've built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health's mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment : Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
Carbon Health is looking for a full-time Primary Care Physician to join a growing community of healthcare providers to deliver compassionate, evidence-based primary care. Your clinical experience will help drive the technology and care model innovations we build as we continue to enhance the patient experience and instill joy in the practice of medicine.
Location: 3031 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90403
What You'll Do
- Manage a panel of patients towards evidence-based clinical quality targets
- Lead day-to-day operations with your team of medical assistants and support staff
- Work collaboratively with Central Support RN team to follow up on patient results
- Supervise and teach advanced practice clinicians
- Provide input and implement care programs, pathways, and new product enhancements
- Provide excellent preventive, proactive, compassionate, evidence-based primary care
- Conduct patient evaluations both in-clinic and virtually
- California licensed physician and BC/BE MD/DO in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Primary care procedural skills including but not limited to skin biopsies, skin tag removal, wart treatment, joint injections, IUD insertion and removal
- Passion for relationship-driven, human-centered primary care
- Ability to connect and deliver care to patients of all backgrounds
- Commitment to lifelong learning of evidence-based medicine
- Ability to learn and use technology to manage the patient care
- Desire to provide input to build a new and exciting model for healthcare delivery
- Ability to promote a respectful, transparent, positive team environment
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents based upon role
- 401k with employer match, pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
- FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Medical malpractice insurance covered
- Clinical Rounds for ongoing learning through Carbon Health clinic cases
- CME subscriptions include UpToDate, HippoED, and ECGWeekly for full time clinicians
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development access through Udemy Business
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.