Internal Medicine Physician - Phoenix, AZ, USA
Dignity Health Medical Group - Arizona is actively seeking highly patient-centric outpatient Internal Medicine physicians for our clinics in Phoenix, AZ.
- 100% outpatient
- 18-22 patients per day
- 36 hours of patient facing time
- 20 minute per follow up visit; 40 minutes for new patients
- 24 days off plus 5 days CME
- 1 evening a week from 5-7 pm Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday
- Phone call coverage Monday through Sunday for the clinic around 1 in 7 weeks, average about 5 phone calls that entire week
- Precepting optional
- Working with medical students optional
- About 40% commercial payor mix, rest medicare/Medicaid
- MD or DO Degree and Active Board Certification
- Must have or be eligible for Arizona State medical licensure
- Completed ACGME Residency training with current ABMS Board Certification
- Is a team-oriented provider that is passionate about providing quality care and furthering the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, while serving the poor and underprivileged.