A multi-specialty group is seeking Primary Care Physicians to join their team in Broward County, FL.
- The provider will practice in an outpatient setting seeing 15-20 patients per day.
- Physicians will join an established group with an amazing reputation.
- Work in a small group setting.
- Some in the office provide hospital coverage and have nursing home responsibilities.However, this is not required.
- Solid Base Salary with bonus potential
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Great Benefits
Beautiful Broward County location!
Broward County is the nation's 18th largest county, consisting of 31 municipalities throughout 1,120 square miles. It is the center of South Florida, nestled between Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties, housing more than 5 million residents altogether. The Broward County Public School system is the sixth largest, fully accredited K-12 and adult school system in the United States.
Broward County has a booming tourism industry. The area has a tropical climate and an average year-round temperature of 77 degrees, making it a premier destination for nearly 10 million visitors each year