This Advanced Practice Provider will join an independent emergency medicine group with a 30+ history at Community Hospital Anderson located in Anderson, Indiana.
Emergency Physicians of Community Hospital Anderson (EPCHA) is seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the Emergency Department.
- Shifts are 9am - 5pm; 2pm - 11pm; and 5pm - 1am.
- 24/7 coverage and supervision by all residency trained, ABEM board certified emergency physicians
- Full-time providers typically work 15 shifts/month, though the part-time coverage allows flexibility if and when the need arises.
- Fair and equitable scheduling from day one, with equal division of evenings / weekends / holidays.
Licensure & Certifications
- Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Inclusion, Diversity, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.