St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking additional full-time Hospitalists to join the Ellis Hospital Medicine team located in Schenectady, New York.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, hospital medicine program. Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support and a physician friendly environment.
Ellis Hospital Medicine physicians work a schedule of 7 on/7 off, 12-hour shifts. We are currently seeking physicians for the shift hours of 7 am - 7 pm. The average daily census is 15-18 patients per physician per day. We have a closed ICU. APPs are also part of our team.
Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and must be able to obtain a New York State licensure and DEA.
New graduates are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity is unable to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
A comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Two-part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available