Prestigious academic center in the Boston area seeking primary care physician.
- International leader in healthcare delivery with focus on excellence in patient care, groundbreaking research and training the next generation of Physicians
- 790 bed Harvard teaching Hospital. Recognized as one of America's Best Hospitals
- Network of more than 1200 Physicians in 150 outpatient practice locations
- Total outpatient position large call group
- This location has a full range of primary care services
- EPIC EMR
- Bustling area of Boston close to shops, restaurants, theater, universities and museums
- Public transportation including bus and train. Minutes from Logan Internationa Airport
The area, the people, and the institutions within its political boundaries can only begin to define the essence of Boston. Its nickname ?Beantown? has its origin in colonial times, when Boston, as a stop on a major trade route with the West Indies, had a steady supply of molasses from the Caribbean, thus leading to the creation of a popular dish that became known as Boston baked beans (beans baked in molasses). As a city and as a name, Boston is a symbol of much that has gone into the development of the American consciousness, and its presence reaches far beyond its immediate environs. As the spiritual capital of the New England states, as the progenitor of the American Revolution and the nation, and as the earliest centre of American culture, Boston has influenced the country for some three centuries. Though Boston, like New England in general, has played a lessening role in national life since the early 20th century, it has remained the focal point of what may be the most diversified and dynamic combination of educational, cultural, medical, and scientific activities in the United States.