A growing Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Merced, California is adding a caring, compassionate BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to its team of providers. You can make a difference in the lives of underserved patients in California's Central Valley.
- Full-time, employed position with a stable system
- Outpatient only primary care setting with shared telephonic call
- Flexible schedule: 4 or 5-day work week
Compensation & Exceptional Benefits
- $224k salary for new graduates plus quarterly bonuses and a $20k sign-on bonus
- Health insurance for employees and family, PTO, public student loan forgiveness (PSLF) and HPSA score of 18, FTCA occurrence-based malpractice insurance, 403B matching program plus defined pension plan contribution, CME, and more
- H1B & J1 visa waivers supported through HHS - no limits or deadlines!
Merced, California - San Joaquin Valley
- Merced is in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley and is a mid-sized city with a population of more than 86,000 residents.
- Merced County is experiencing rapid growth and is home to over 255,000 people.
- Also known as California's Central Valley, it is the region's hub for education, culture, and business.
- Home to the University of California Merced campus.
- Merced is 40 miles from Modesto, 56 miles from Fresno, and 115 miles from San Jose.
- It is just over 2 hours from San Francisco, Sacramento, Yosemite National Park, and Monterey.