A physician-led and mission-driven, primary care organization, that is currently one of the most successful full-risk Medicare Advantage providers in the nation is adding Internal Medicine physicians in North Carolina. Available locations include Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Greensboro, and Burlington!
- Outcomes-focused, value-based practice that provides care for older patients with acute and chronic illnesses
- Lead a care team that consists of a medical assistant, a care facilitator, and a care coordinator
- Between 18-21 appointment slots per day (each new patient count for 2 slots, follow-up patients 1 slot)
- An amazing work environment that is positive & passionate
- $225,000 base salary
- Profit-sharing opportunities after 1-year
- $25,000 signing bonus
- $25,000 quality bonus
North Carolina is a state in the Southeastern region of the United States. North Carolina is the 28th largest and 9th-most populous of the 50 United States. It is bordered by Virginia to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the east, Georgia and South Carolina to the south, and Tennessee to the west.