The CMO we seek will be a key member of the leadership team, responsible for the delivery and supervision of clinical services within the health center. Working with the CEO and senior leaders in the organization, the CMO will plan and budget, develop, and monitor CHC?s health care delivery model. The CMO provides day-to-day clinical supervision of medical and behavioral health services provided by nurse practitioners, physician assistants, behavioral, women?s health, and optometry staff and general supervision of nursing staff relative to their clinical responsibilities to ensure and provide comprehensive, high quality, compassionate health care to all, regardless of ability to pay.
- Join a talented and supportive executive team that has 5 clinical site locations
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Lead a dedicated, and growing multidisciplinary team of providers dedicated to improving the care of the community in which they serve
- The ideal candidate will shape the direction of the Center as it designs a sustainable approach to value-based care
- Seasoned primary care physicians are encouraged to apply
- 60% Administrative and 40% Clinical
- Must be MA licensed or willing to obtain a MA license
- Must be able and willing to guide the development of the organizational infrastructure
- Lead individual team members to best serve an appreciative, socio-economically diverse community
- Recognized Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Full comprehensive benefits with malpractice insurance
- Generous time off
- Robust package
Located 60 miles south of Boston and under 60 miles from Providence, Rhode Island. The area is a vacation hotspot for travelers from all over the world.Since Covid 19, the area has increased in population and the demand for high-quality health care in this area has never been higher. Terrific schools, both public and private are a big draw as well as those who wish to live in coastal communities where the vibe is full of arts and entertainment.